Immune system booster – The information I have prepared for you in this guide, includes nutritional recommendations and effective use of herbs that will help you get through the coming period in peace.
The immune system is one of the most complex systems in the human body and is affected by everything our body experiences, both physically and mentally. The role of the immune system is to protect the body from invaders: bacteria, viruses, fungi, cancer cells and to protect our body from the flu and other viruses.
Proper nutrition is one of the most powerful tools for strengthening your immune system.
Food provides us with substances that maintain our body functions properly.
Deficiency of one of the essential substances for us, due to poor nutrition, can disrupt the line of defense of our immune system and cause the creation of various diseases and ailments.
Table of Contents
Factors that weaken the Immune system booster
- Nutritional Deficiencies – A deficiency in one vitamin or mineral will result in less good functioning of the immune system.
- High sugar consumption – Eating sugar causes a decrease in the activity of the immune system. Sugar competes with vitamin C for the same receptors in the cell. That is, the more sugar there is in the blood, the fewer vitamins enter the cells.
- High fat intake – Research has shown one high-fat meal impairs the body’s ability to protect itself.
- Stressful situations, stress, and tension – deplete the essential substances for strengthening the body and the important stores of vitamins – especially B vitamins, vitamin C, and the mineral magnesium which is important for maintaining heart health and the body’s immune war.
- Smoking – Cigarette smoke destroys the immune system and depletes vitamin C stores.
- Excessive and prolonged consumption of antibiotics – weakens the Immune system booster.
Dietary recommendations for strengthening the immune system
It is recommended to avoid:
- Consumption of dairy products causes the formation of phlegm and weakens the immune system.
- Consumption of chocolates, sweets, cookies, pastries, and sugary drinks. Not only do they weaken the immune system booster but also compete for the absorption sites in the body with essential vitamins.
- Consumption of alcohol, alcohol weakens and suppresses the immune system.
- Consumption of processed, smoked, and canned foods that contain food coloring and preservatives.
- Reduce the consumption of animal fats that burden the digestive tract and thus weaken the immune system.
It is recommended to persevere:
- Eat lots of green and orange vegetables that contain antioxidants and are rich in vitamins and minerals, and also eat onions and garlic, which have an antibiotic and antiseptic effect.
- Foods that contain zinc are important because zinc is an important mineral for immune boosting. Found in pumpkin seeds, raw tahini, green leaves, and more.
- Eat whole grains like whole rice, quinoa, buckwheat, cereals, and oats. Provides energy and satiety over time and raises serotonin levels in the brain thus improving mood and contributing to a sense of calm.
- Season the food with warming spices like cinnamon, black pepper, cloves, turmeric, and ginger, they warm the body and contribute to the stimulation of the blood.
- Eat a small meal every 3-4 hours so as not to get into hunger and stress states of the body.
- Consume omega 3 found in North Sea fish: tuna, salmon, halibut, and more.
- Consume dietary fiber found in whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits with their peel.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night – as long as there is a lack of sleep – the activity of the immune system decreases.
- Exercise improves the function of all the cells in the body, and the white blood cells. In addition, it relieves stress that is known to weaken the immune system and cause cells to function less well. It is therefore recommended to go for a walk every day in order to stimulate the functioning of the immune system.
- Rest and let the body do its thing.
- Drink plenty of water to help the body get rid of dead bacteria.
Nutritional supplements are recommended to strengthen the immune system
Vitamin C – The official vitamin of the winter, a strong antioxidant that contributes to maintaining a healthy immune system.
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that contributes to the normal state of the immune system, mental activity, and normal heart activity and helps treat inflammation.
Probiotics – help the body fight bacteria and are the body’s first line of defense against the external pollutants that enter it.
Their purpose is to strengthen the immune and allow the body to fight pathogens naturally.
Appropriate herbs will have anti-inflammatory, infectious, viral, and bacterial activity.
They will bring vitality to the body and help it cope better with infections and inflammation.
Some of the recommended plants are Onya de Gato, Echinacea, Black elderberry, Thymus, Astragalus, and more.
An important herb is an astragalus.
Mainly used to treat weakness, fatigue, and frequent and persistent infections, its activity is a vaccine, antiviral suitable for the treatment and prevention of infections.
Astragalus is considered a gentle plant suitable for long-term use and even for children.
Studies have found that it increases the activity of white blood cells.
An important and most effective herb in strengthening the immune system is Cat’s claw
Its main mechanism of action, which is to intensify the overall effect of the immune and increase the activity of white blood cells whose function in the body is to destroy the infections that enter it.
he is A. Viral, a. Bacteria, a. Inflammatory and anti-infection.
Specific for the treatment and prevention of winter diseases such as colds, flu, immune weakness, sore throats, and more.
Also suitable for treating aphthae and wounds in the oral cavity.
Cat’s claw is a powerful plant, and among the leaders in medicinal plants for immune boosting.
Its beneficial effect is felt shortly after taking it. It restores the immune system and contributes to a feeling of strength, good energy, and optimal health.
From above to the end…
With a healthy mind and a healthy body, we will be able to go through the next period with pleasure and solid health.
Hope you apply the health secrets I shared with you, only wish you health!